De La Salle School is an 11-16 Catholic comprehensive secondary school which admits students to the school in line with the school’s admission procedure.
The school places great emphasis on:
- Developing spiritual, social and moral core values for all members of the community
- Identifying, nurturing and monitoring individual talents and skills so that all students and staff can achieve their full potential
- Providing a secure, happy and purposeful learning environment in which the highest academic
Standards can be achieved and maintained:
- Fostering a spirit of respect and service within our local and wider community
- Providing excellent facilities with extensive Information and Computer Technology resources
- Providing opportunities and challenges to encourage confidence, self-esteem and a true sense of self belief in personal achievement.
Our greatest resource is our team of well-qualified, dedicated staff whose creative professionalism enables each pupil to flourish and realise individual potential.
To read the full report please download this link: