Permanent / Full Time
Required September 2021
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience and possible TLR responsibility
Application closing date: Monday 26th April 2021, by 9am
Interview date: Friday 30th April 2021
De La Salle School is a thriving oversubscribed fully comprehensive and inclusive 11-16 school. The Governors are seeking to appoint, for September 2021, an enthusiastic, experienced and well-qualified Teacher of RE.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has a proven record of excellence, including delivering consistently outstanding lessons to pupils of all abilities.
- Has the vision, drive and skills to contribute to school development.
- Is capable of maintaining and developing exciting, imaginative and effective curriculum for all Key Stages.
- Has the leadership skills and experience to make a significant impact on sustaining and enhancing the quality of teaching and learning across all age abilities.
- Be passionate about Religious Education, and capable of enthusing and inspiring both pupils and staff.
- Support and follow the Catholic ethos of the School.
- Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
Our ideal candidate will be able to inspire endeavour, confidence and ambition in our pupils.
This appointment has a wider school responsibility in working with the Chaplain to develop spirituality of our students and the liturgical life of the school. De La Salle is a Catholic school and we seek to appoint a practising Catholic to this post.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references.
Applications should be sent no later than 9am on Monday 26th April 2021 to Sarah Wilkinson at email@example.com